How to apply
The Advanced Learner Loan application process
- Complete the Dynamic College online application form. We will then issue you the Qualification Learning and Funding letter via email. (please ensure your email address is correct)
- On receipt of your Qualification Learning and Funding letter, complete the online application process on the SFE website, (you will need to register first) the website link is also contained in your letter. Notes to assist you in your application can be downloaded here.
- If you are unable to apply online, you can apply via post (please download the Advanced Learner Loan application form and the notes to assist you in your application here). Further information can be found on GOV.UK
- You will usually receive confirmation that your loan has been approved within two weeks of your online application submission (postal applications can take longer).
- Contact Dynamic College to inform us so we can get you registered for your course.
- It is on completion of your course and only when you working and earning more than £21,000 a year, the loan repayment will begin.
Please note you can’t apply for an Advanced Learner Loan until you have received the Qualification Learning and Funding letter from Dynamic College.
You can find additional documents below, before applying be sure to apply online at our website first!
Ready to further you career within the Health & Social care? Click on the apply online button below!