In order to qualify for an Adult Learner Loan:

  • In most cases, all of the following must apply. You must:
  • Be 19 or above
  • Be living in the UK on the first day of your course
  • Have been living in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man for 3 years before starting your coursebe a UK national or have ‘settled status’ (this means there are no restrictions on how long you can stay

You may also qualify if you’re:

  • a UK national, or someone with settled status, but you live somewhere else in the European Economic Area (EEA)
  • an EU national or a family member of one
  • not a UK national but you’ve lived in the UK for at least 20 years (or at least half of your life)
  • a refugee
  • a migrant worker
  • the child of a Swiss national
  • the child of a Turkish worker
  • under humanitarian protection or a relative of someone who has been granted it

From 1 August 2017 you may also qualify if you’re not resident in the UK but you’re a serving member of the UK armed forces (or their spouse, civil partner or a dependent parent living with them).

For further information you can download the Terms and Conditions here.

Ready to further you career within the Health & Social care? Click on the apply online button below!