In order to qualify for an Adult Learner Loan:
- In most cases, all of the following must apply. You must:
- Be 19 or above
- Be living in the UK on the first day of your course
- Have been living in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man for 3 years before starting your coursebe a UK national or have ‘settled status’ (this means there are no restrictions on how long you can stay
You may also qualify if you’re:
- a UK national, or someone with settled status, but you live somewhere else in the European Economic Area (EEA)
- an EU national or a family member of one
- not a UK national but you’ve lived in the UK for at least 20 years (or at least half of your life)
- a refugee
- a migrant worker
- the child of a Swiss national
- the child of a Turkish worker
- under humanitarian protection or a relative of someone who has been granted it
From 1 August 2017 you may also qualify if you’re not resident in the UK but you’re a serving member of the UK armed forces (or their spouse, civil partner or a dependent parent living with them).
For further information you can download the Terms and Conditions here.
Ready to further you career within the Health & Social care? Click on the apply online button below!